Home Health Care Site
Whitelightsoft now gives you the ability, as Home Health Care Providers, to spend more time with your patients where it is so desperately needed and less time shuffling papers, pushing pencils, and standing over the office copier! Completely designed, developed and implemented around Microsoft's .NET platform and SQL Server database technologies.
Our new Home Health Care Management Information System eliminates unnecessary paper work and places your information, organized, at the push of a button or tap of a screen quickly, reliably, and securely.
Please continue reading and discover what Whitelightsoft can do for you today, or contact us for more information. Also, we can tailor an information system to your very own specific needs and requirements!
- "Wow, Don, this looks amazing. Great job. Thanks for all of your hard work... Jeff"
- "I love it! All of my information is available online, and it prints all of my documents. Also, our rep can use her iPad or iPhone while on an initial client visit to record the DME and respiratory intake, and this information is readily available to the Main Office and Billing, Laura RRT"
- Eliminate pre-printed forms and related costs.
- Define and produce all necessary documents on-line.
- Standardize your files and workflow.
- Enter and manage patient information using a convenient and intuitive interface.
- Manage your own list of equipment, physicians, diagnostic codes, and insurance providers to help expedite entry of patient information.
- Create work orders for equipment delivery, service, O2 concentrator checks and pickup.
- Record respiratory and DME intake information on-line as you conduct each visit, phone call, fax, email, etc.
- Keep staff and billing informed immediately.
- Web site database information system that provides secure access via any browser and any device (PC, pad, or smart phone). Will establish short term account with WinHost.com, and hand over complete control of site to customer upon final payment.
- The web site will be formatted using your logo and color scheme
- Centralized location to store the following information for each of the client's patients: 1) Address, Phone, Birth Date, Social Security Number, Height, Weight, Emergency Contact, Urgency Priority Level, and Directions 2) Delivery Ticket/Equipment Maintenance Work Orders 3) Equipment 4) Notes 5) Employer, Physician, Diagnosis, and Insurance 6) Respiratory and DME Intake
- Ability to quickly search and retrieve patient information in order to perform inquiry and modifications.
- Ability to produce the following documents. The system auto fills each form with available information to reduce or eliminate the need to hand write information: 1) Patient Instruction Checklist 2) Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices 3) Equipment Maintenance 4) Delivery/Service/Pickup Ticket 5) Patient DME Intake 6) Patient Respiratory Intake 7) Directions 8) Patient Notes 9) Equipment Management Admission Assessment and Plan Service.
- Ability to upload additional documents (such as pdf documents) to be included within the patient's list of available documents.
- Ability to assign documents to a Setup Package which allows staff to produce these documents using a convenient and standardized wizard methodology.
- Ability to produce a patient priority schedule listing based on their prior O2 Concentrator evaluation.
- Ability to upload and file document images such as for those with signatures, and eliminate hardcopy files and cabinets.
- Security to insure authorized access, prevent brute force attacks by locking user accounts after a number of failed login attempts, stale account revocations, and to provide data encryption.
- A secure Microsoft SQL Server enterprise database.
- Online database backup capability.
- Designed and implemented using the latest Microsoft technology.
Please browse an overview of our Home Health Care Management Information SystemEnter and manage your patients using a convenient and intuitive interface. Manage your own list of equipment, physicians, diagnositic codes, and insurance providers to help expedite entry of patient information.
Access and filter your patients as you desire.
Create work orders for equipment delivery, service and pickup
Don't forget those always important appointments and tasks, and just by logging onto your account, you will be reminded!
Quickly produce documents tailored to your own organization such as those you include in your patient setup package. Import documents for use by staff in managing their patients. Use your information productively to help make decisions on the direction of your organization.
Upload patient documents such as those with signatures and stop thumbing through endless files.
Produce documents for each of your patients, such as your intake forms for billing purposes, or your Deliver/Service/Pickup Ticket, typically included as part of your setup package.